where the story ends

posted on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 5:32 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Warning: this is going to be a rant. You have been warned.

Just as i was about to fall asleep, my mum asked why i needed my atm card. Well i needed to get some things, but i dint feel the need to reveal what i wanted to get. In the first place, she interprets it as me wanting her atm, which is downright ridiculous. Then she goes on saying that my acc doesnt have much inside.

Me: sch attachment gave 640, not meh?
Mum: i check alr, give only 100+, think got so much meh.

Instant Wtf. I dont believe np will cheat their students like this, so obviously its my mum fabricating it. (Well it could be that most of my daily expenses came from there, but heck.)

I dont wish to quarrel with my mum, plus its very early in the morning now, so i'd let it pass. But mum, as much as you dont trust me with regards to finances, i am 19, not 10. Yes i may spend a lot if i want to, but there's no way i will spend my entire pay from working at starhub's logistics centre in a single day.

I will be booking the Chalet for sgr soon as well, so this is as good as a big roadblock to everything. There is a reason why i do not tell you everything- because you'll reject most of it anyway.

W/e, rant's over. Certainly my mum had her good reasons for doing what she did, so there's nothing i can do except suck thumb, can i? -sigh-
     to the top