where the story ends

October.
posted on Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 4:11 AM | 0 cmnt/s

So the 10th month of 2011 has arrived. Well, to think of it, so many things have happened throughout the year, ranging from the attachment stint during the first semester, working for a month at Starhub Logistics Centre, SGRhymix shitstorms, etc.

What's interesting to say is that a month before my second semester begins, my Pre-NS letter came. Rather early, rather surprised, but still, medical checkups, etc... Ah wells. But that also brings about a rather cold hard truth: I will be enlisting next year. Time really, really flies.

Regarding SGR... well when I came home today, the first thing i saw was what Ian tagged me on Fb. Regarding that status. Well, Honestly, no hard feelings at all. And its kinda obvious that I really do not know how to react at all; definitely this isnt something good.

Guess i'll stop here. I'm rather tired today...
     to the top