where the story ends

#400
posted on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 6:48 AM | 0 cmnt/s

The title states it all. Post number 400 on this blog already. So much has happened ever since...

Lately, I've been reading up Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, a novel which talks about how a guy, who has no friends in school, discovers a girl's secret (she was talking to an imaginary 'air friend'), and then she decides to create a Neighbour's Club with the purpose of making friends. Because of my inability to read japanese, I can only rely on English translations, which kinda sucks. But while reading, I realised that SGR was alot like the Neighbours' Club, where people from different backgrounds all come together to just, well, make friends and get along. The key difference, though, is the fact that we all have a common interest in music games.

Leaving home early yesterday, I realised that everyone, regardless of shitstorms which happen, are still able to stay happy together. This brings me back to my role which I've always held: as someone who connects everybody together, knowing many people, but not really in any clique. Well, as long as everyone is happy, that's enough.

Moving on to the topic of that one particular girl: She's the other half of the source of happiness. Demanding me to accompany her, that doesn't matter. As long as she's happy and is working hard, that would be more than enough. As for other issues which I'm worried about... well that would have to come later.

.. And so I realised: With all these, there is no more reason for me to feel troubled or sad anymore.

Just to share, because my posts have been WoTs recently, this is an OST, but it's one of the best I've heard.

     to the top