where the story ends

Responsibility.
posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 5:05 PM | 0 cmnt/s

"If you disband -Silence-, that would mean all the effort that you've put in into building the fam up will all go to waste. Do you want that to happen?"

Ever since A certain Magical Yandere (Pun intended) said this to me back when my audi fam was in its heyday, I've promised myself never to be an irresponsible bastard and walk out on anything. And since Ian entrusted us as admins to take care of the group while he isnt around, it is our responsibility to take care of the group and make it stronger.

This time round, he is the one who's being the selfish and childish bastard, wanting to walk out on everyone, wanting to abandon everyone and leave us to pick up the pieces. As if the shitstorms isnt bad enough.

Quoted from Josh: "We're admins, not your fucking problem solvers." We're all sick and tired of all these stuffs happening. But what will happen if we also do what Ian did, wash our hands off everything, and leave the rest of the guys to clear the mess? Definitely, that will be the fall of SGR. As much as josh and I want to heckcare, we can't. I believe close to nobody in the group will understand how we feel.

Speaking of Ian, what really makes me pissed off is the fact that he claims 'nobody gives a damn', yet he's sitting at a corner away from us, fiddling with his phone. I nearly wanted to punch him in the face to wake him up.

At the end of the day, too many things happened and were not resolved correctly, which resulted in things turning out this way. Things won't be easy to settle this time. For SGR to recover from this aftermath, I'm guessing it would take MONTHS. YES, MONTHS.

"If i don't do this, who will?"
     to the top