where the story ends

personal attack.
posted on Friday, September 2, 2011 at 11:45 PM | 0 cmnt/s

"So many beautiful memories and wonderful people in the family,
yet having to give them all up coz of one person."

Sad, isnt it?

Right now, I'm talking to cheryl on the phone, while she's complaining that I'm not talking to her while on the phone. Well, earlier, she tried to knock some sense into me regarding some incident earlier in the day which really, in one phrase, spoilt my whole day upside down.

I'm not putting the blame on Josh and Kelvin for coming up with the idea of the Swimsuit competition polls, since they planned it to be for fun and as a form of bonding. However cause of one comment which I saw on twitter, its just something which I cannot help but take it personally:

"Obviously someone is happy with the polls, yet just acting like he's neutral."

So this was the last straw. And because of that, the quote right at the top of this post was applied to the situation..

... And like what I told Josh, "don't interfere unless you want to get whacked."
     to the top