where the story ends

Real Steel.
posted on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 4:26 AM | 0 cmnt/s

When I say you're very important to me, yes i mean it.
But you being very important to me doesn't mean I can be around you 24/7.
How would you like it if I call you 24/7, even while you're busy with your schoolwork?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Gees, that was just me having to let off steam.
Anyways, as per title, was at cine as usual, but today was a little different: movie with the sgr peeps. A total of 11 peeps, myself included, went to invade the cinema halls watch Real steel. Overall, the show is 3.95/5 for me, its rather cool, the plot development is rather good, however some questions are left unanswered: after the final battle, what happens to the kid?

Initially i wanted to have supper, but everyone was tired and left early, so meh... In the end, i had supper before coming to my cousin's, but half the bowl of noodles and i felt very bloated. ._.

.... and then I reach my cousin's to be greeted by a dead cockroach under my computer table. Naise.

-sigh-, now another problem has occured. G to the G.
     to the top