where the story ends

Regarding Everything.
posted on Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 3:53 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Re: The Holidays so Far

... I really don't wish to say that, because in the blink of an eye, its the very last week of holidays before school starts. Big Urgh. Module info and documents and whatever have not been released on mel either, so what else can I do? I'm waiting for my pay, which is already into its 3rd week of waiting already (any longer and I'm really gonna complain). My Ns Registration is almost complete (simply because I'm really a lazy man when it comes to measuring my dimensions), so it's either home or cine these days, except for a few days where there are movies or what not. Pretty no-life, right?

Re: My Games.

Project Diva Arcade: This one really nothing to play already. Just cant be bothered to get perfect for the songs I'm close to perfecting, and like most of the guys, simply waiting for each release of new songs.

Dragon Nest: Level cap raise's coming in 9 days. Just so happens that I do not have lessons on tuesdays, so its as good as staying at home the whole day just to chiong DN to the raised level cap. As for now... Really nothing to play. Like sian. Ah well.

Jubeat: Copious arrival. Everyone's spamming. No surprise since copious in Singapore is like, a week old? As for the things done today...

-Random excs for This Night basic and Adv.
-SSS-ed E EXT (like finally).

And for the things to do....

-Consistently SSS and FC E Ext
-Red Goose

.... honestly, aiming for EXCs really makes jubeat quite a few times harder to play. Ah wells.

Re: Other stuff

Tomorrow (More like, later on, since its like 4am on a Sunday Morning), I will be playing pool with cher again (like dunno how long never play with her already). Funny thing is, I actually wanted to play pool tomorrow, and then she comes to ask me about it. Okay I digress.. The catch is that I cannot go with her alone. This kinda shows how much of an epic fail I am, and makes me just a little bit sad. It doesnt help that the people that I would look for.... cannot make it. And I wanna ask Zhixian... BUT HE'S FREAKING UNDERAGE. ._." Sigh, what to do, I really am bad with first impressions, especially with other parents. What a fail, right?

Regarding the thing yesterday... Guess I'm gonna say that it is my fault (which is, in the first place) and let it pass again.
     to the top