where the story ends

Two Sides of a Coin.
posted on Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 10:40 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I'm awake very early for the first time this week. Caught only 4 hours of sleep last night, worthy sacrifice imo. At least its a good way to get my sleep cycle back on track.

Sometimes i wonder if what im doing is a little too extreme; I may have won this psychological warfare, but I dont really seem to be enjoying it. Instead, I do have a guilty conscience doing this... Doesnt help that I've been scolded for doing this too.

Currently soloing cbp again... Since the taggers that are around all the ones i dislike tagging with. I've been soloing since 9am, and till now, NOT A SINGLE HIDDEN NPC HAS COME OUT. Nice?

Ah well, maybe i should just bring out all my frustrations to the pool table later. Cya.
     to the top