where the story ends

Confusion.
posted on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 12:56 AM | 0 cmnt/s



The very same reason why my life is colourful.

Currently tagging hearts while blogging. For the first time also, bought 12 hours of fam channel back to back too. Shall do this till end of the week for the sake of saving money and doing my CFC and ICU assignments too. Kinda no life, but what else can i do?

Checked my email not long ago, saw an email from Ms Asha; Yeap, low attendance email. Well i am okay with meeting her after ICU lecture, but the problem comes to mind: What to tell her? Because the reasons why I give lectures and tutorials a miss are not because i dont wanna go, not because I dont like my class, but its either because I oversleep through the morning classes' timing (Yes, i can wake up at 11am when a class starts at 9), or for the case of CPD, since classes start at 1pm, I always end up oversleeping ON THE BUS. And if you guys know me well enough, I've always been someone who's very hard to wake up. And ever since i started nightlife, I've never really been able to readjust my body clock back to normal. So this kinda sucks.

People have always told me to set multiple alarms, yet even with my hp alarm, my normal alarm clock, and even in the form of my auntie waking me up, I can still sleep through all those. Yes, its just that bad.

Probably gonna research on more drastic measures on getting my body clock readjusted. For now, I'm gonna lifelessly tag through.
     to the top