where the story ends

Countdown to breakdown.
posted on Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 2:48 AM | 0 cmnt/s



Saw this after watching the fireworks. hahs.

Just 2 days into 2011 and its already very gloomy. I guess right now, i should really say, count down to break down.. As for why, dont ask me, i cant find any explanation either.

Basically, after leaving Josh's place, i went home, bathed, ate a lil, then went over to cheryl's place for the sake of my assignment. Got drenched in the rain again, but this time, i had my jacket (which doubles up as a raincoat), so i was only *HALF* drenched. Okay crap aside, reached that woman's place...

... only to see her playing audi. Slacked there, her parents came, did the interview, then left for home.

And i did read her blog, and then looked back at the past 18years of my life. Because of all the horrible stuffs i did, I am really starting to realise the definition of 'loneliness'.

-I do treasure that friendship i share with cheryl, yet i was such a very bad friend.
-I have done horrible things like betraying people, even though they were by my side all along.
-I have always taken their presence for granted.

Slowly, one by one, they're all leaving. I cant blame anyone else but myself for this, can i?

Ah wells, its just day 2, 363 days more to make full use of this year. Guess i should try to put on a smile?

A million 'i'm sorry's can never heal the damage dealt.

Whenever i see short and cold replies, i feel afraid.
     to the top