where the story ends

The last day of 2010.
posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 at 3:05 AM | 0 cmnt/s



May look wrong. may look blurry, but yes, this is the result of playing too much Far East Nightbird.

And here we are, the 365th and final day of 2010. The last day of doing whatever we want to do in 2010 before welcoming 2011.

As for what I would wish for in upcoming 2011? Well there are many, but shall list down a few...

1. That school would prove to be a better time for zyzm, and that 2011 would better for them, compared to fked up 2010..
2. That the spirit of -Silence- will die, despite all the horrible things I have done.
3. That the techcrew will stay as one big epic, noisy, but warm and happy family, despite the introduction of '10-member per crew' crew race.
4. That everybody else whom i know will stay happy despite all the crap that might come their way...

And for some personal wishes..

1. That my family would stay safe, strong and healthy...
2. For a better life ahead too.
3. To be really able to say from the bottom of my heart, 'I'm so happy.'

Well, the past week I've really been audiing a little too much i would say, even going to the extent to buy fam channel and earning fam points.. Spent lots of 'quality time' though, which made me kinda happy. Ah wells, this kind of lifestyle is gonna cease to exist soon, thanks to one roadblock that will never fail to get into people's way: S.C.H.O.O.L.

Later on will probably meet Joshua first, before going down to cine to celebrate the new year with the techcrew. So i guess i shall get some sleep now, yea?

For the last time in 2010, signing off.

Hi girl,
I know its a tough decision to make,
but all i can say is, Just follow your heart,
I'll support you no matter what your decision is, yea?

Because i'd be the dumbest fool on earth if I ever let you go again.
     to the top