where the story ends

2010 is ending.
posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 11:03 PM | 0 cmnt/s



Posted this coz i found it meaningful.

2010 is ending. Lots of events have happened. Since I will be out the whole day on friday, new year's eve, i figured i'd review 2010 in this blog post.

2010 was a very bad year for me in terms of relationships. They all failed because of various reasons, ranging from me getting the wrong idea of things to me being addicted to games. As such, I've remained single for, lets see.. around 4months already. Achievement for me, as last year was break > get new girl year for me. Till today, i'm still single, though i'm quite certain of my definition of 'true happiness'.

Game-wise, 2010 has been an up-down year too. A group of noisy individuals got together because of a common passion - DJ Max Technika. This group of people then got together and called themselves a crew. Unlike in other countries where people who play this game were split up like guilds in online rpgs, in Singapore, everyone chatted with each other openly, more or less thanks to my brother, Ian, for putting in the effort to bring everyone together. This resulted in a year of endless laughter, facepalms, epic moments, but most importantly, the warmth of family.

As for the group of guys, I still feel guilty, because I did a lot of harmful things to them throughout the past year. >.>

All i can pray now, is for 2011 to be better than fked up 2010.

Girl, I'm helplessly in love with you.
Though, i'm afraid i may not be good enough...
     to the top