where the story ends

The People Close to the Heart.
posted on Friday, October 22, 2010 at 12:23 AM | 0 cmnt/s



Far East Nightbird.

Time really flies. Im starting a brand new semester on Monday. With a brand new, fucked up timetable. As for today, I shall blog about a few of the people who are very close to me.

Technika Crew

First and foremost, my beloved technika crew. The result of a family which is born over a common passion. Though there may be doubts, disputes, disappointments, but the family spirit will always be around whenever and whereever it matters. To see everyone's smiling faces whenever they play the game they love, or simply hanging out with everyone else, it brings me great joy. Though i may be a hindrance, a nuisance at times, but i really just wanna say, I love you guys a lot, from the bottom of my heart.

-Silence-

My dear fam, its been a while since I've last been active on audi. But that doesnt mean I have forgotten you guys. Sam, Alvin, Fengwei, Weeliam, LiJun, Jocelyn, Rachel, and many more whom i can no longer remember. I will never forget those times, chionging fampoints, kpkbing with each other, and all the silly things we have done as a fam.

Teckhwee

This is the fella who i have the most quarrels and fights with, but yet never fails to be there, whether useful or not, in my darkest times. Very well known for his barbaric chicken eating skills, this is a brother who can be the most irritating fella at times, but also the best friend too. Whatever happens to u now, i want you, this fucker (oops) to stay happy, smiling, always.

Joshua, mr Soyamilk

This fella, he's more well known as soyamilk thanks to his youtube videos, as well as his blackshot montages. But outside of video production and gaming lives, school and personal lives has always been colourful with this brother around. The days where we would just shout across the lecture theatre, irritating all the others in the process. Without him, i guess my life would just be plain, dull and boring. Thanks a lot bro, (:

My three 'wives', Ilina, Irina and Bella

Without these three girls, life in AlcoveSEA would be like life in Celino: Plain, Boring, and after an hour, got bored, offline. Without these three girls, life in general would just be, eat sleep play business sleep.

Irina, the one who took the courage to step out, alone, to meet me (and then run and hide while i was jubeating - sorry i just had to say that), the expressive girl who never fails do bring up a smile on everybody's faces. I always remember her as the happypill, who never fails to light up everybody's mood despite her own problems. Dear irina hun, i want you to really stay this happy all the time, because, there are many people around you that care for you, and want you to be happy. I love you. <3 (:

Bella, the one who'll never fail to lend a listening ear to take in all the craps and problems i have, despite having her olvls and her other countless problems. Heart to heart talks with her have always been one which would turn my troubled face into a smiling one.
Dear Bella hun, give ur all for ur olvls, till then, i promise i'll stay strong. And rest assured, im here praying that ur papers will go smoothly. I love you, <3 (:

Ilina, the one who will never fail to give me a facepalm as well as a smile with all her actions. Sadly, among my three wives, she's also the one i neglected the most. As a result, both she and i have been affected emotionally these days. However, she's always the one who's willing to go the extra mile just to get me back to my usual, hyper self.
Dear yunyun hunhun, extra care and attention from me has never been because of the aftermath of that incident. Because to me, you're the one who've i've always cared for, but perhaps my stupid actions kinda told you otherwise. Actions like going too far overboard in my jokes, or worse still, hurting her by showing extra concern to her sisters. Deep inside, i know, A Million 'I'm Sorry's can never mend a broken heart, hence i dont dare to apologise to you. But it hurts to see you this cold, because i know, deep inside, u dont want to be this cold. I dont even deserve to expecting anymore, but i just want you to know, i still love you, like i've always did. <3

Shall blog another day, before this post becomes too wordy and boring. Cya guys.
     to the top