where the story ends

posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 9:24 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Only one word to describe my mood today. Emotional.

Imagine, you want someone to cheerup, and yet you yourself are unable to. You advise someone some things about love and yet you fail at it. You want to let go of the past and you realise that you cant.

Chalet's tomorrow. But i am not a single bit excited. Troublemakers, plan spoilers, depressed people... Why is it that i have to be in the middle of everything?

I hope bonding is possible, will it? I really dont want my mood to spoil all the chalet proceedings. Neither do i want anybody to see me like this. Having zh and sam see me like this is already bad enough, what about the rest?

Love.
You spell it as L^v in ipa. (internation phonetic alphabet)
It has given me the happiest moments,
But right now,
Its like a dagger, piercing right through the heart.

All i want for christmas is...
A girl who is able to pry open my heart and fix it.
     to the top