where the story ends

posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 4:25 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Arrgh, i have too many things in my mind, i decided to give up adding 'page breaks' and start a new post. LOL

Wells, more or less this is for a certain few people...

First the encouragements.

Cheryl, Freaky.

You know, when u asked me if i could help u buy vodka,
I really got quite a big shock.
Not because of the fact that u wanna drink,
but because of why u wanna drink.

There's no need to be so upset over such a guy (even though i aint any better), yea?
Where's the happy freaky i used to see?
Stay strong yea?
Because there are many, many better guys out there worthy of your love.

Cheryl Sng.

I saw the words in white on your blog.
Somehow, i feel quite helpless.
As a bestfriend i seem unable to help you in anything,
not even the most basic thing of being there.
Plus, i also don't know what to say,
With me myself not having a dad to start with.

But after all, blood ties can never be removed, agree?
All i can say is, stay strong,
I dowana see such things like this ruin every single happy moment that we will have.

Then, the thank yous.

Ben, Zh, Sam.

Dont be surprised if i say this,
the 3 of you are the bros among the 8 that are closest to me.
Ben, the silent one,
Never failing to give support and encouragement in my troubled times.
Zh, the listening ear,
Never failing to tolerate every single nonsense that i make, as well as never failing to be there for me.
Sam, the soulmate,
Who never fails to find ways and means for me to really smile.

Through the chalet planning and all the stuff,
You guys have proven to be the real 'bros'.
Thanks, for everything.
Im sorry, for everything too.

Joel, Joshua

Lol, shag brothers.
Jokers and everything.
But still, two of the best brothers and friends that i can ever find.
Thanks Joel, for the many different times that we would end up talking about girls.
Thanks Joshua, for all the joke moments that never fail to bring a smile on my face.
I promise, that i'll be back at my 100% happy self once again.

Jingyu

-expects you to faint if u ever see your name here, lol, but yea.-
Notice how i've been helping you with everything that u ask me?
Well, to me,
its only right of me to do so,
Since you had been helping me with quite a number of things,
especially speeding up the healing process.

Most importantly, losing a friend doesnt matter anymore,
because i've found a better friend in you.
Same thing, I just wanna say thank you for the past week,
As well as sorry, for being a tad too irritating.

And last but not least...

You.

I dont even expect you to even read this blog anymore.
The events of the past few weeks between us had really set me thinking.
And yes, i was the one that screwed everything up.
Read through all the archives, our old blog,
And realised many things that i never realised back then.
Like, smstnawruoyi. Only today then i knew it meant, "i want your sms".

Like you said, regretting now is too late.

May God bless you in everything you do.
And enjoy your trip. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

To all the abovementioned people,
I just wanna say a big thankyou to all of you.
May god bless you in everything that you do.

.... While i just continue to heal.
     to the top