where the story ends

posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 12:55 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Submission of LADEL assignment is coming up soon, and i have yet to print my assignment out. Woo.

With too many things going through my mind,
I wonder,
If im even wanted in this world.


If life's like a video player,
I would press rewind.
I would correct every single mistake i've ever made.

But then, in reality, there's no such thing.
All i can do is sit there and suck thumb.

I hate it when im being avoided like plague,
Because i will put the blame on every single thing that happened to myself.
Yet i dont know how to even change myself.

Perhaps, i should have just sticked to my own world,
Instead of trying to enter other worlds.
Only then, things like today will not even happen.

Only two words can explain everything that im thinking now.

"I Wished."

"Would realising hints only now be too late?"
     to the top