where the story ends

posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 3:15 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Thou shalt not let thy problems dampen everybody's mood for the chalet in 11hours.

A simple chat with Jingyu, a long conversation with cheryl about our problems, concerned brothers...

And then it really got me thinking.

And in the bus 88 ride, SBS9842D... I finally realised.

Its about time i let go.

Ven, take only the good memories with you,
leave all the unhappiness behind,
for after all, there are many many girls out there,
and she has had loved you once.


I would describe you as a blythe doll.
A blythe doll that i used to treasure a lot.
Now, i am ready to put you down, and let you go.

As of now, i am not ready to enter another relationship again.
To start with, i am too afraid to even like a girl already.

Thanks Cheryl, for being there for me.
For listening to every single thing that i had to say,
be it my advice for you, or my own problems.
I'll promise to smile,
And i hope u will too.

Thanks sam and zh,
the build up to the chalet was a very fruitful one.
Sam, thanks for your concern for both zh and myself.
I'd really appreciate it.
But then again, i'll be fine.
I just need some time before my happy self really comes back.

Zh, dont worry about the things that are going to happen tomorrow.
Most importantly, dont let your own problems dampen the mood tomorrow.
I believe, what we need is time,
before we can regain our happy self again.
2ndbro is here, he says, 'Gambate', to you.

Thanks Jingyu,
Well, first i have to apologise,
because you have to bear with every single nonsense that i come up with when im like this,
to the extent that 80% of the time you will reply with a 'huh?'.
Im also sorry for spamming your inbox with irrelevant smses and all that.
I'll promise you, like how i promised my brothers,
that i'll be completely back.
And don't say dont need, cause i already did.

The fam chalet tomorrow.
It makes me think back about this fam i created.
How they've matured, how they've given me many headaches and happy moments.
This 'new group of friends' i wished for,
It has somehow come true.

Guess i shall have some sleep now then.
Goodnights all.

I will never have the courage to fall for someone ever again.
Unless, someone teaches me the true meaning of this word called,
Love.

     to the top