where the story ends

May.
posted on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 11:42 PM | 0 cmnt/s



Naru. She's kawaii, no?

Time really flies; now its May, the 5th month of 2011...

But in this month, I'm doing nothing but attachments, attachments, more attachments everyday... Just one week in, and im finding myself waking up as early as 10am even on weekends.

However, this month has a lot of short weeks. This week is a 3 day week, having today as a holiday. and going back to school on wednesday, while the next 2 weeks are 4 day weeks (Nxt wk, monday's off due to polling day in-lieu, while the week after, Vesak Day's on a Tuesday.) Blessing in disguise, I guess?

Speaking of may, it's also my birthday month. Come to think of it, last year's birthday was a relatively simple one (other than the fact that I had 2 birthday cakes, one filled with nothing but CUTTLEFISH). But really, so much has happened since then. One year ago, I was into audi, dota and etc, and one year later, I've become an anime freak. But whether this change is a good one or not, I am not in the position to judge..

Till the next post.

As long as you're happy, i'll be happy.
Imissyou.
     to the top