where the story ends

When you just dont fit in.
posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 12:47 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Sometimes I just have to wonder why on earth am i made to be like this,
Always causing trouble for others.
Being called someone with a manipulative mind.

As a result of that, It feels as if im not even existant.
At the end of the day, nobody knows how much fking effort i put into what i want to do.
Nobody knows how much fking effort i put into the things that I want to excel.
And yet they see that as being selfish.

Nevermind about that, with everyone looking at me like this,
I dont even deserve to be an admin of SGRhymix,
I dont even deserve to BE IN SGRhymix.

Most importantly... I dont deserve her love, being such a person.

To Cicada: Do whatever you want from now on, as i know millions of 'I'm Sorry's or whatever i do will never be able to make up for whatever I have done.
     to the top