where the story ends

Background.
posted on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 12:21 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Today was kind of a long day, awake very early, and now its 12 midnight, and im not sleeping.

Initially, was supposed to wake up at roughly 1am to marry Liling in audi (as in, our noob accs). However, being the pig that i usually am, I woke up at 4.44am instead. Thank goodness, liling stayed awake, waited, knowing my pattern. Kinda feel guilty for it though.

Warmed up, wedding-ed, passed with one try, all on that sucky com i have back at my cousin's. Then cbp-ed abit with her, and it was off to school already. ._.

As for today's CFC tutorials, MrsAsha was talking about our birth orders.. When she went through what the only childs would grow up like, etc, etc.. It kinda made me think through what kind of childhood i had.

Well I was born into a family of many adults, and my mum gave birth to me quite late too. Thus, I was kinda forced to grow up quicker than usual. Also, my family would always instill in me, never to bother about other people's business, so as to prevent trouble.

When meeting new people, its always a cycle. First, he does his things, i do my stuffs. Then as I slowly warm up, I then become the complete opposite: a hyper person with extreme reactions, being very talkative, and very loud.. This results in them finding me either irritating or irksome, and then I go back to being the cold and quiet me.

Also, when young, old woman would always instill in me to be very result-oriented. Couple that with being a competitive swimmer back in my younger days, I grew to become competitive in whatever I have interest in. At my age now, it has proven to have reverse effects instead.

... This is probably why I sense lots of hate in the technika community geared at my direction. Ah wells.

Anyway, after tut, back to cousin's, then back to school for ICU lecture... or rather, ICU sleeping session. Shant elaborate. Then off to clarke Quay to get Sticky. Bought a Jar and a packet (obviously the jar of sticky is for home consumption, and the packet is for on-the-spot consumption), then did the usual: whichever bus that comes first will determine where I go... 190 came... off to dbg...

Played some tech there, bought Ready Now MX, nearly died at the mindfk purples, blah.
After that, headed to khakabo, thinking that my baka would have patched audi already, and then we could chiong cbp like mad...

Sadly, her com had problems patching, internet made fun of her... Ah wells. Played awhile there, then homed.

I really must thank you a lot...
Because if you didnt appear, I'd probably still be in that depressive state.
Arigato, <3
     to the top