where the story ends

Been a while.
posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 at 8:23 PM | 0 cmnt/s

How long has it been since i last updated this space? Well if there are any readers in the first place, i guess u guys must be wondering where the hell i have been to nowadays. Well... To say it nicely, im having attachment @ the childcare these few days. I dont even know whether it is a good thing or not. But at least, seeing those little 6 year olds smiling and full of energy brings that smile on my face.

As for today, I just did my second lesson implementation. All i could say is, its much better than the nightmare that i had last wednesday. Having lots of encouragement from my mentor helped a lot too. Well, I guess, i only have 3 more days to see those little faces, as thursday's my last day there.

Apart from attachment, I've also been playing Alcovesea like how i played maplesea 2 years back. Seriously, its the best server i ever played, especially when theres the family called Aristocrats who's there for me, who will always tolerate my nonsense without even complaining (I do feel guilty writing this tho), especially to Adly, Von, Alfred, Kele, the 3 bens, melvin, and to everyone else. At least, these create happy memories for me to look back at 10years later and smile at all the simple pleasures of just enjoying a game.

Speaking of Alcove, there's these three girls that i got to know recently, a dajie and two twins. They appear happy, never failing to crap around, make us laugh to the com, and what not, but behind all these, I know, lies a very sad and fragile story, which i do not want to mention. Somehow, seeing these 3 girls reminds me of a special someone, and how i foolishly let her go, only to regret now, knowing that it is too late.

Ah wells, enough of the not-so-happy stuff. On saturday, I went to a chalet with sam, alvin, james and ben, to celebrate...



See the girl in the picture? Yes, its Jasia, aka my nuer's birthday chalet. Well, today's actually her birthday, but I've wished her during the chalet already. Had a whole lot of fun there, even tho the things that happened after the chalet was.. nevermind lets not mention them shall we.

(P.S., please pardon how ugly i look, and how messy my hair is, because its damaged due to the effects of chlorine. yes i was a competitive swimmer back then.)

IP Debrief this friday, IP File submission this 8th October, and a few weeks more from there, its Year 2 Sem 2. Time really, really flies. Till the next post.

I chose not to move on, because nobody else can be as perfect as you.
     to the top