where the story ends

posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 5:14 PM | 0 cmnt/s

-Silence- chalet is a total epic failure because of me.

Then again, i also realised.

I have many bastards in my own fam.

A while back, i recieved this sms, asking me why i scolded them when they did nothing.

My reply is here big big for all you guys to see.

Because if u even sit down there and watch and laugh, you are also a part of them.

Yes, i did say this is for entertainment. But Which part of me did i say, you can take pics? Which part of me did i say, you can strip until like this? How will lijun feel when i keep having to ask her to get out, because of things you guys will do to me? Then when i came back from my walk, i ask cheryl come up because they did not have tissue with them. Then i get scolded for being insensitive. Yes, its wrong of us to just leave our bags like that and go out and in. Yet when i bring my closest friend up, i am the one getting scolded.

How about cheryl? If you guys say that u make fun of her because i do, think again. Do i ever call her a beggar? When i heard her tell me this, i just told myself, you guys are not worthy of being friends.

I used to be a bubbly person that would take initiative in things, even though i may not know how to go about things. But notice this chalet, i took a back seat all the way, even to the extent of not joining you guys for major activities. Have u ever asked yourselves why?

I thought that the chalet would lighten up my mood and get me to move on in life. Instead, i only get more upset. As if seeing germaine hate me is not enough, you guys have to do this. -.-

This chalet, it has made me realise one thing.

I dont need you guys, because you guys dont need me.


Its over already. Im sorry guys. And i pray tht such a thing will never happen again.
     to the top