where the story ends

posted on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 11:46 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Somebody miss my posts sia. ;P so im here to post on sth thats super contradictory.

First. Take 56 to toa payoh from bishan interchange, then take 57 or 59 to toa payoh from bishan interchange. Why does taking 56 take longer to reach, even though it has the shortest route?

Answer: Because all the drivers driving 56 are old aunties and uncles, and they naturally drive slowly. yes this is dam lame, got it from my uncle, quite awhile back.

Now speaking of 56, i am reminded of this bus auntie (driver), who in a sense, has seen me grown up. Well since young she was on good terms with my auntie, always chatting with her about anything under the sun, and also having wonderful experiences with me as a child. I would always remember her calling me xiaodidi, even till today. Well more than 10 years later, she's still driving 56 around, but now that my auntie stays at home very often, those times have since disappeared. But everytime i took the bus she drove, that wave both boarding and alighting the bus does bring back all these wonderful memories. She's still as young as ever, more than a decade later. If only my auntie was still as active as before...

Kay geesh, what the hell was the above 2 paras for? anyways, life is as usual, routine-ly interesting...
     to the top