where the story ends

Sinking into Depression.
posted on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 12:33 PM | 0 cmnt/s

A letter:


Sigh... while typing this, you'd most probably be still enjoying ur sleep..
The thought of going somewhere to wait for you, only to end up making a wasted trip and going back the same way sure sucks. When it is things that are beyond our control, such as parents taking ur phone away, there's nothing i can do about it, but when its stuff like oversleeping... I dont know whether to get pissed or to feel sad.. Just like now. Supposedly coming at 7... Yes i did oversleep, but then I woke up to no smses, not answered calls and an 'away' status on ur msn...

But then again, there's thing one thing that's stopping me from scolding you, stopping me from even sending u an sms about it...

Its how much I cant bear to let go of you, because of how much I love you...


...and a picture.



Sigh.
     to the top