where the story ends

The Aweful yet Awesome Turn of Events.
posted on Monday, June 7, 2010 at 2:06 AM | 0 cmnt/s

After the turn of events, things are no longer the same.

And how much we are unwilling to do so, we are the ones who have to clean up after the mess we created.

Meanwhile, during the turn of events...

1. More concentration on my assignments. As of now, Im only left with the very tedious math kit. Happy much.
2. Jubeat Improvements. While technika is rotting like crazy...

and most importantly...

3. Maybe u guys haven noticed the Single/Attached column? Hmmm.

This week's gonna be a bad week... Assignment submissions, math kit, and probably working at the PC Show during the weekends. And even if i end up not working at the PC Show, 4Faith Gathering this saturday...

Speaking of assignments, a random quote came to my mind while doing CRC at Bishan Library today. And having a plate of fish spaghetti with cappuchino, I was adding packets of sugar in my cuppa...

"I like my things in life sweet. So if anyone were to ruin the sweetness, I'll do everything to make it sweet again. Just like how u add sugar to coffee to sweeten it."

Till then, goodnights all.

5th, the day that i'll never forget.
Iloveyou, my dear.
     to the top