where the story ends

Assignment Cram Week.
posted on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 2:03 AM | 0 cmnt/s

At the time of posting, I've just completed my LEBM essay.. while thats good, thinking of the fact that i have three more assignments due the start of next week is... just epic facepalm. And i've not really started on ANY of them yet.

Class today was.... Nevermind. Slowly, its come to the point that I get very pissed, irritated, and feel like whacking ppl up, yet i cant, because I dont wanna be the common enemy, the nuisance, the whatever. Neither do i want to cause anybody problems. But seriously, always mentioning being careful of zaokeng... its really like the past really coming in to haunt me. If i am like that in the past, does that mean i am like that now? Seriously, I want my life to continue on, not to be haunted on by past mistakes. And all this particular woman wants to do is to just make my life as if it is hell. Oh wait, is she even that good in the first place? Enough of it already. Already some girls have seen how scary I can be when I just let loose, you wont want a case where you get scolded, shouted at, or even whacked in class. Enough of it already.

Meanwhile, food for thought before i sleep... Did i just irritate my sis again....?
     to the top