where the story ends

Watercolour Candy.
posted on Friday, December 2, 2011 at 1:32 PM | 0 cmnt/s

The title of this post is just the song that is currently playing.

Just got my weekly dose of Mashiro yesterday. And i almost cried. Well, not because Sana is my favorite character, but because I see quite a few triats of her in me. A person who is willing to give up love for his/her friend's happiness, not being honest with her feelings, finding love only to miss your only chance, etc. Judging from next week's preview, I have a feeling I'll really cry. It's just bittersweet.

On other news, I've recently got married in audition again. yea, same old thing, same old sting. Except this time there's garden to help boost cpl points, but seeing that both of us now do not play so often anymore, it'll probably take more than the 6 months we took to hit rosemary again, let alone gladiolus (dk how to spell that ring name lah, LOL). And also that one tingling fear of the same old thing that happened many times before happening again.

Centre visit later, here I am blogging. Toodles.
     to the top