where the story ends

Ramblings of a cereal guy who cant fall asleep.
posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 at 3:24 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Due to cheryl and her speed of chionging ring, I ended up coupling germaine back for the audi ring. Though it isnt 100% a happy thing.

Sometimes I wonder if its really just me being too soft-hearted. Despite all the hurt she's given me, I still give her chances time and again. I still fall back in love with her time and again. Then the same old things happen again. It feels like an endless cycle. The relationship we had, it's probably one where we have done the least things together, other than just audiing, and that one time where we finally met (that was also more than a year after our relationship ended). Yet it's the one which brings back the most memories.

As she has said it before, 'i may not accept you now, but who knows about the future?' Well, I doubt we can ever get back to that relationship, and I doubt she will have those feelings she used to have again.

My only wish now? Very simple: hoping that I will not be taken for granted again.

Rhythmize and Symphonize. The two may be together again, but everything's different now.
     to the top