where the story ends

Aftermath.
posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 at 4:12 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Current activity: Skyping with cheryl, blogging, facepalming...

Well, whatever. It's been quite a while since I have left SGR. Well surprisingly, nothing much has changed, but at least in or out of SGR, the bonds between the people there are still as strong as ever, I'll have to say. With regards to what happens to the admins, that I am not so sure, but I guess while at it, this would be a real test to Bryant as an admin.

Back when Josh and I were still in it, we were the ones who were dealing with most of the rather troublesome issues (shitstorms). With us leaving, that leaves him the only admin to handle all these issues, so it's more or less a chance for him to really show what he's capable of as an admin. And I would say that its paying off. Well I do not know what Ian told him during their conversation, but as long as things are getting better, that's what matters, right?


Anyways, gonna head off soon, shall end with a picture this time.



The worst thing ever in life, is to fall in love with your closest friend.
     to the top