where the story ends

As the days pass.
posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 11:13 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Ohai! For some strange reason I've been posting less and less these days. Probably due to the fact that it is holidays, and that I've been leading a very routine life these days. However, last Saturday, I attended Grandioso VI with my beloved SGRhymix, and it definitely was a night that I could never forget.

Grandioso VI

Preparing to make my way down to cine to meet the guys, saw my allowance for the day, it included this:



10 Dollars, Antique style! But couldnt change it to preserve it, so ah well.

Met the guys at cine, waited for everyone to gather, then went down together as a group. Met Elaine halfway, who thought I was going for a lan session. Reached the place, waited for our two GONGZHUS (Elii and Charmain, who were eating jap food nearby >.>), then proceeded to the concert.

Epic stuff happened, and then settled for dinner/supper at the prata store nearby. Ian ordered tulang merah (Literally, Red Bone Marrow), but sadly I had to pass since i hated mutton. Sigh.

After the spread, everyone went home. Being in that area, I had to emo home (since the only bus in the area was also a direct bus home, but at least I had neko's company for 2 stops, since it passed by Little India MRT).

Before i forget, a group photo i have from my phone.



The next day, cicada came over for a stayover. As a result, Random troll/Trap card activated.



Disclaimer: its not a skirt, its my jacket.

Thats it for the random interesting events that have happened. Other stuff wise, We've got our specialization track for our year3 allocated already. As for me, I got what i wanted, (Special Needs), saw a reduced class size, and noticed that among the whole CPEE Cohort, i am the only guy doing Special needs who is going to finish my attachment first. Ah wells.

Results wise, GPA Kinda maintained, its not the best, but still, at least it maintained. Got a better grade in something which I never expected. (CPD. WTF?)

So i guess that's it for my life so far. Till then!

Just talking to you, no matter how short,
its enough to make my day.
Daisuki, <3
     to the top