where the story ends

When the world throws you all the shit in life.
posted on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 2:42 AM | 0 cmnt/s



Honestly, today just sucks, all because of a simple conversation.

As for why my reaction is like this, its all because of one thing: I AM FUCKING JEALOUS. I shouldnt be, but i am. But there's nothing much i can do about it, except sit in a corner and emo and die, can I?


I dont understand women. A man can never fully understand a woman. Ah Fuck my life.


Edit @ 6.46am.

So Arca decided to bring the whole backstabbing incident up again, and I decided to talk with him. His mind is nothing but full with anger and hatred. But even still, I believe i can bring back his kind side. After all, If i'm the one who can make him this mad, I'll also be the one to bring him back to sanity.

However, from today on, I'll never call anybody else 'bro' except for Alvin, Joshua and vincent, and I'll never call anybody else 'sis' except Cheryl. Call me selfish, I dont care. Call me mean to not accept u as a bro/sis, I can only say I'm sorry. I just don't want to commit to such a bond again. I had enough.

I cannot trust anybody anymore.
Love, friendship, everything.
     to the top