where the story ends

This is it.
posted on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 4:12 AM | 0 cmnt/s



Quoted for truth.

Guess this is it. I'm really amazed at how just one incident can make the closest of friends become complete strangers.

As of now, I'll never open up to anybody new again, because i know, it'll be everyone's biggest regret if they get to know me better.

But to be frank... I'm really at a loss as to what to do now. Things have gotten into the worst state ever, facing negative critisism from everywhere, having to worry about so many things.. Hence the decision to be cold.

Because the person who used to be the pillar of strength to everyone, can no longer support himself.

Give me a few days. I'll get out of this, stronger, better than ever.

Hi Person, Think you can beat me down? Think again.
     to the top