where the story ends

Freesia.
posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 2:42 AM | 0 cmnt/s





As the above audi sses show... Yeap. My highest ring in my entire audi life. Because its with you, thats what made it special.

Wednesday at a glance...

-Headed to school, bumped into Maylin on the bus. But there were some stuff that was on my mind, so I din really talk much..
-Endured 3 hours of Sucking-Up-to-Dr-Loh-SessionSharing session of our growth portfoilos.
-Went straight over to cousin's after that.
-Helped Liting tag her level. (did my GISP Assignment in the process. Now i'm just left with the report and printing out everything.)
-Tagged hearts all the way to Freesia.

And here i am, blogging, and gonna sleep. Oyasumi.

Did you know,
that you were the one who brought back the smile on my face?
     to the top