where the story ends

Sweet Rain.
posted on Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 4:26 AM | 0 cmnt/s



Rain is acidic: but when u're around, it becomes sweet.

Looks like this blog is only gonna recieve weekly updates at the very least. Time is no longer on my side ever since the school term started.

For most of this week, I've been going over to JP... to eat, eat, slack, slack.. yea u get the point. And it included being pulled up bukit timah hill, then having a h2ht there, and then going down in almost complete darkness.

Now for the not so happy parts of this week... Sometimes i feel that my life's in a complete mess... lets see...

1. teck's been feeling really insecure nowadays, and i have no idea how to make him feel that he's out of place,
2. Just one wrong sentence used would make it ur death sentence,
3. As a result, it has only made me more uncertain about my presence in this world, which is most probably another planet's hell.

During long bus rides, these questions and thoughts always come to mind...

1. Why do i always have a way out for others, but never able to find one for myself?
2. Am i a worthy friend?

but most importantly...

3. I'm still a prisoner of my past.

Sometimes, even my blog no longer helps to make me release everything troubling me. Cya readers (if i even have any).

Doing everything behind the scenes from now on. Sometimes, i really just wanna be selfish, and say, 'I DONT FKING CARE'. but i cant.
     to the top