where the story ends

Stepping Down.
posted on Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 4:23 PM | 0 cmnt/s



I dont deserve to stay.

Thought about it a lot last night. And with all the recent incidents happening... I guess its time.

My -Silence- family. From bringing them in till now, they have all grown, its about time they carried this legacy forward. After all, i cant keep hold of them forever, can i? Now, arca became boss. He can take charge, I have faith in him. Samuel and alvin, his able assistants. They are able to support their boss, and bring everyone to better memories. Because, i am no longer able to do just that.

Kizunas. Right now, i believe they are all enjoying themselves, and are much happier when i was with them in NMS. After all, without me around, im just good riddance, no? My only wish, is for Irina and Ilina, to not follow my footsteps of leading a guild, a group of friends, and most importantly, a family.

Technika Crew. Put simply. I just do not belong anymore. So i guess i'll take my leave.

So i hope, with myself gone, everyone would be better, living happier, and not even remembering about this irritant called ven helix khoo.

Goodbye.
     to the top