where the story ends

Back to origins.
posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 1:11 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Quoted from Ian:

There can be 2 types of people at arcades...

1.You go treating every other player is your enemy and just play... minding your own business... and pressuring yourself to be the best

2.Taking a First Step to Getting to know others and making friends with them... And from then a community... developing a bond and relationsh...ip so precious it becomes blood rather then water...

im thankful i was No.2


Sadly, I became a number 1 while being unaware of it. As a result, its caused hell among the jubeat community.

Thus, I guess its time to go back to origins; once timezone and zonex start selling Technika 2 cards, I will massively cut down on jubeat, and go back to the game where I began my arcade gaming life, Technika.

As for why im doing this.. Knowing myself, even if i want to change for the better, I know i have no willpower to do so. And as a result, naturally, many people will start to get offended. Thats exactly what happened when i moved over from Technika to Jubeat.

The recent 2nd round tourney. I suppose many people would be happy that I might not get in to the next round. Well so far, Idk if that is true or not, but whatever it is, I admit defeat. Its good riddance for everyone anyway.

Jubeat aside, my own personal life has not been smooth-sailing anyway...

Right now, if you asked me to summarize it in one phrase, it would be...

"Trapped between the past and present."

Why say so? Past experiences. I've not completely gotten over it. As such, I have fears of not being able to be a good boyfriend. I'm already not a good friend, not a good brother already, no need to talk about being a good boyfriend.

I don't want the girl to have to always be jealous due to my past.
I don't want the girl to have to always be jealous because i know so many girls.
I don't want the girl to think that i'm treating her as a replacement for my past.
I'm afraid... I might not be able to make her happy...
     to the top