where the story ends

It all begins with baby steps.
posted on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 10:38 PM | 0 cmnt/s

220509, this is a date i'd never, ever, forget. As everyone knows, i've been through so many relationships, had their ups and downs, but realised that they could not replace the person that i really, really, really love.

061010, till now, its been a long 17 months journey. From getting tgt again, to parting, to becoming enemies, becoming sworn siblings, well we could say, we've been through a lot already. What's the difference now? We're not together, even though we treat each other very well. While she's very much happier with another guy as compared to how she was when we were tgt.. Perhaps, he could do what i could not. Perhaps he has repaired the damage I have left. Perhaps, he is just the better guy.

A few days ago, back at alvin's chalet, i brought my laptop to the chalet. As usual, we were chatting on msn (even when she wasnt supposed to), until she spammed my chat with my archives. Yes she knows about it. All the heartbreak that I've been secretly going through, not telling her a single thing about it, because i just dont want her to worry about me. I want her to smile always. I dont wanna see a single teardrop drop from her eyes.

And when i read every single blockquote that she has copy-pasted into our msn chat... It brings back many many memories. It all felt like it happened yesterday.

Earlier, we were smsing each other, and she was wondering what one particular tweet was about. So i tweaked the topic a little, and said that many people wanted me to move on. Here's what she replied.

Lol? Maybe you should? Heh.


At that time, i was ordering my dinner, so i acted like nothing happened. As we chatted on, she sent me this particular sms.

Follow your heart okay. Thats all I can say. But I will always be there for you if you need a listening ear no matter how busy I am k! ^^


At that moment, my heart sank. Because i knew, there was totally no more hope. I HAVE to move on. Its not gonna be worth it anymore. At least one thing i knew, we would still be best siblings.

Many people have been complaining that 'Moving on is the most difficult thing ever.'
I wont complain, I wont whine. Because, like what she has retweeted before,

Moving on is just like a bitter vegetable. It may be bitter, but its good for you.


So today, as i type this blog post, I have decided. To leave the past behind, and to move on to the future. Becase, he can give you happiness, so i should move on, and give another person her happiness.

I'd be ur listening ear too.. No matter how busy i am, where i am, just ring me anywhere, msn, phone, sms, whatever, i'll be here to listen to all u have.
I no longer hope that we can be together... but at least im assured, we are still the best siblings ever.. So stay happy alright? Brother loves you... :')


Probably after a while... I will come out of this a better person, a new person, A new Ven.



And i'll walk to my own happiness...

Goodbye, 22nd's.
     to the top