where the story ends

Learning not to latch your heart to another heart.
posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 12:17 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Many things have happened, and will happen, this week...

Some pics...



Tilted pic Lol. Anyway, at times, i wish im living up to my technika rank, World famous. Well, wishful thinking ven.



This took 7 tries to pass, the most amount for any Sp so far. Anyway, most of the misses and breaks came from, BE, DEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDE...

Anyway, other news... Im back, alone. Some things happened, and could not be avoided. But im sure she's happier now...

On the other hand, I wanna say that i have a sist that really can instantly turn my :( into a :) in no time. Well, that phone call sure worked wonders. Any problems u facing, just sms or call my hotline, i'd definitely be there. Heh :D

Till then, its time for assignment cram jam.

I hope u're living ur life well.
As for me, dont worry about me.
I'll just learn not to be too dependent on somebody, and become an independent heart.
     to the top