where the story ends

Technika Steamboat day
posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 at 2:10 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Tech steamboat day... Well i was really late, so yea i kinda made everyone wait. Because the group was soooo big, we were split into 4 tables. Joked alot, made alot of noise, recieved alot of unwanted attention, meh. But the important thing is, everyone had fun...

... Until ian broke down. Well, lets not get there. But well, I believe the whole community is concerned about him now.

Okay enough of the mood-spoiling stuff, after that, 75% of the crew went over to iluma, played ard, slacked abit, took group photos, mac for icecreams/drinks and off we go.

The whole 56 bus ride home, as well as that 1hour h2h talk with Jenson at my block's void deck... Well it really gave me a new perspective of a lot of things that happened around recently. At the same time, it really made me think alot about something that is really a big concern to me, and yet i dont know how to actually go about telling u f2f.

"If u'd realise, there are times that i would just suddenly stop smsing. Now u may start pointing the finger at me, but for once, stop and think. Why."
     to the top