where the story ends

Mother's day.
posted on Friday, May 7, 2010 at 3:07 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Its in 2 days. On that day i'll be accompanying baby to have dinner with her family again, as a mother's day dinner. Im very happy to spend time with her and bond with her family, but one thing will always come into my mind.

What about my mum? How have i been treating her for the past 18 years?

I admire her determination to carry on living despite the problems she's facing. Worrying about me, and more recently, her health's taken a toll too. But yet, i am unable to express those 3 words in words.

Zhengxuan's death really made me think through lots of things. How life is that fragile, and more importantly, what would become of me if my mum were to pass on. For other families, they have their other parent or siblings even if their mum were to pass on. What about me? My mum and i, its more or less, Xiang Yi Wei Ming.

I appear to be independent, I appear to be strong. But the truth is, I really cannot live without my mum...
     to the top