where the story ends

The calm after the storm.. Oh wait, its raining now.
posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 2:46 AM | 0 cmnt/s

After meeting baby, yesterday, things are much much better now... (:

Anyway, elearning. For once i found that it sucks, coz...

1. I keep procrastinating on my work. Meh its a bad thing.

But more importantly, its because....

2. I tend to sleep late and wake up late. Like, from 6am to 3pm im asleep. wow.

As a result, my three meals for the day.

Lunch > Dinner > Supper.

No breakfast coz i'll be fast asleep. O.O

Anyway, when i technika these few days, i'm very much training end of the moonlight only. And yes, im starting to see results now.

Here's my latest achievement.



Tilted image, heckcare. Score reads 236k, rank A.

Sp5 came out this week, took me 6 tries to clear it... Meh i cant be bothered with enemy storm tbh. Speaking of enemy storm...



Done out of boredom.

Okay enough of technika. After my sleeping session, later on, the guys will be celebrating my birthday... At first, some things happened between baby and teckhwee, making baby want to spend it with me only, but i persuaded her out of it. After all, the other guys would definitely question why she did that, and teckhwee and her would just become worse and worse.. Ah well, pray for the best tmr then. (:

Baby, thanks for everything, especially the talk yesterday.
While i may not be good at putting concerns and troubles in words,
whatever that happens, u'll definitely know about it. Iloveyou. (:
     to the top