where the story ends

Cynthia Jie's Wedding
posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 1:10 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Photos taken from my cousin's fb. Selected ones that is.



Pouring Champainge.



Ah Hiong Kor, Beelan Jie and I. I look so retarded here.



Uende Jie and I.



This one.. Rarest shot ever... My Mum and I.

Today, probably one of the best days of my entire near-18 years of life.

Being the first to reach (from our side), + my family's gongness... Okay imagine.

-Reaches reception area.
-Sees nobody familiar.
-Wonder: Erm are we at the right place?
-Uncle: Want go down check ma?
-After a small discussion, we decided to.
-Go down again to check. We were actually at the correct place.

After awhile my second uncle came out to wish us and all that. Chatted a little before going in.

Went in, chatted a little, den watched the ceremony proceedings, start dinner... blah.

At the Yamseng session, the hotel staff suddenly gave out champainge glasses. In my table, Uende Jie and i were the only ones to get tho, i dont know why.

3 yamsengs, i finished my champainge in 2 yamsengs. Thats how little they give. ==
For the 3rd sip, i switched to my sprite. ._."

On the way home, i kinda thought through a lot of things.

Just 10 years ago, all my cousins were in their teens/early adulthood, and i was a mere primary 2 student. In the blink of an eye, 10years have passed, 4 of my cousins are already married. How time really flies. I really wonder, what would happen when its my turn to get married. How would the atmosphere be like.

And i realised, however hard my mum nags, however hard my mum and i would quarrel... She is, after all, the woman who gave birth to me.

Something i dont really have the courage to say in words, but...

Mum, Iloveyou.
     to the top