where the story ends

posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 1:02 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Today, is as usual, sucky.

Woke up at 1.30 today, original plan was to go to city square mall to check out the technika machine there... But then again, after dragging here and there, emoing here and there, decided not to. Headed to cineleisure instead.

Met up with rest there, sync play with him... Can say its an epic failure. First try, Heartbeat. He Got Area7 While i got colours of sorrow. Customizer first try, i FAILED fury. 2nd Try... He got Sin while i got Son of Sun.. and both of us failed.

After that, headed down to cathay to find those jokers, only to end up, no more tickets to Alvin, Theodore and Simon 2 at cathay... end up, totally no movie. Guys, lesson learnt: next time mus buy early... And guess what: Lan session again...

Halfway thru, My mood just swinged down.. And i went to technika to clear my mood.

______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks MYSH, for trying all ways and means to cheer me up.
I promise i will, but i dunno how long i would take...
And u also ah. Tell me cheer up u also emo. ;x
______________________________________________________________________________

When you taught me how to love you,
You forgot to teach me how to forget you.
     to the top