where the story ends

posted on Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM | 0 cmnt/s

At this point of posting, i am still at my cousin's house. (Though ready to go off already).

Rotted the whole day today. Which, put simply, SUCKS. Once im home i have lots of TETL to study, as well as 20 weird characters called the IPA to memorize. One word. (Joel and Joshua will understand what i mean here.)

Goodluck Ven. Common test week + Observations for dpl on thursday (@Safra Jurong?)+ all the crap = GG.

Oh, did i mention i went through my archives today? (Since i put them back up ever since changing skin). And kinda snapped abit. Thank god the afternoon sleep helps.

The normal, Cheerful Ven will be back soon.
Just a lil' more time,
I'll be there, saying,
"Ven is Back".

I know u'll be happier without me.
     to the top