where the story ends

posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 9:36 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Ever since that day,
I saw the weakest side of you.
And yet, because of 5words,
i can only sit there and watch you cry,
being so helpless, being unable to do anything.

The 5words. They were not meant to scold you.
They were said, because i dont wanna see you hurt yourself.
Yes, ur mum may say harsh words to you.
Yes, she may even say how u may lie to me.
Deep down, i've already sworn to bear with everything,
No matter what happens, i will still wanna be with you.
Its just that... I made a big mistake of scolding you.

Baby, you have to be strong.
Because, all mums are like that-
They do not know how to handle us, so all they can do is to nag.
In your mind, you must be thinking,
I hate my mum, my mum hates me. Thats why she scold me until liddat.
Then again, did u see the tear on ur mum's eyes?

As i watch you here, sitting down, crying,
I can only do nothing except curse myself,
Why did i worsen things?

In Short, I am an EPIC FAIL BOYFRIEND.

Baby, 2 things...
1. Im sorry.
2. Iloveyou. ): <3
     to the top