where the story ends

posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 11:20 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Blogging in sch, after lunch...

These few days have been a whirl for me. Class, fam clique, fam issues, tagboard spammer, wadever. Maybe thats why im beginning to feel tired easily these days?

After lectures ytd, cherryl (note the difference, between cherry and ryl), she kinda spoilt my plans. Was supposed to go home ytd, den suddenly she asked me to pei her at bugis. Since i felt bored, so i just went.. Only to realise that its gonna be a real boring session. Watch her audi, she watch me makan, slackslack... And got myself this cap. It has japanese words infront, making it more 'special' as compared to other caps. But only during karuna's tut today den i realised, there was this extra flower behind it. Oh great, i bought it from a supposedly guy apparel shop, and wads that flower doing behind the cap? Dots right?

Sometimes i wonder, why would people rather shoot others behind their backs, instead of like coming to tell others that u dunlike a certain person, face to face. Yes, its the tagboard issue. Its that serious until i have to completely remove it. Yes i know, im always the 'worst guy' in everybody's eyes, but u all know very well that one of my major weaknesses is that i value opinions about me very dearly. And this weakness just gets exploited. Give me a wish, i would answer u straight in ur faces, "i want to turn back time". To when, i really dunno. All i know, i really miss the carefree past that i used to have. While i can say im quite contented with life, the only issue now is, im seeing so many arrows being shot at me. Like how everybody is ok with me and den at the back, start to throw darts/shoot arrows/throw shuriken/shoot me, whatever.

Ok. Im not a zilian freak, but yea.


Im outta here.
     to the top