where the story ends

posted on Saturday, March 7, 2009 at 7:32 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Its just 1 more day before we officially are together for exactly one month..

Well baby, throughout this month, u made me learn alot. About life, as well as about myself. Only by being with u did i realise, how noob i was in relationships... Ur reactions to everything, especially to my mistakes and flaws, Yes they're hurting, Yes, they made me feel hurt at times, but.. i know meant well..

Baby, for our second month, i promise u, i'll slowly, but surely, evolve into the guy that u wanted me to be. Sure, it takes some time, but gradually, i'll learn from all my past mistakes and everything. Like how u said u dun feel secure with me, I'll eventually make u feel secure with me around. Slowly, all my flaws, like my inmaturity, as u said- they'll all be gone, and trust me, we'll eventually return to the days we just became attached-sweet and super duper close...

Coz, yours truely is willing to change.. But all he nids, is a little bit of the element called time... To prove, my love for u is true. Baby, trust in me, will u?

In a day's advance.. Happy 1st Month, kaiqi baby...
     to the top