where the story ends

posted on Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 1:48 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Ah finally, i got my blog up and running. Screwed the previous one coz my blogger got hacked into...

So everyone out there mus be wondering, how's life for me? Well... Its a roller coaster. Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it rocks... Time flies. Its almost gonna be a month since i cpled elicia. All i wonder, will she like wad im gonna prepare for her? And if she can even go out on that day...

Anw, other stuff-wise, i've returned to maple, tho not to cass. I went to aqulia, together with ppc and co. And among us, ppc is the most maple siao of the lot- chiong until now lv60 already. Lagged behind these few days, coz i was busy chionging hearts as part of a surprise. ;O Soloed lp today, first try sucked, oni give me 1 sync. Den 2nd try, give me 9 sync. -.-! Anws, im now having that stupid gold ring again, which gives me the motivation to chiong to aster.

Guess its time i gone to sleep. Kinda tired.

Ps: I've lost alot of links ever since my previous blog got screwed. SO do tag me to be linked. (:

Ps: My actions, doesnt reflect on me hating u. I know u're secretly waiting for me, but all i can say is, for now, we can only be close friends at the most...
to the top